VPAC 15 Controller
VPAC 15 Controller
VPAC family of controllers are available as part of PRIMEX® pump controller solutions from basic pump control and standard telemetry systems, to complex custom controls, large system integration, and icontrol® cloud-based SCADA services.
- Leased Lines
- Fiber Optic
- Radio (UHF, VHF, Spread Spectrum)
- icontrol® cloud-based SCADA
VPAC controllers are the ideal solution for all types of telemetry systems and can be used as either a CTU (Master) or RTU (Remote) within the system.
Virtual Navigation keys provide easy, intuitive navigation and quick access to important control and status information.
High Resolution Graphics
The 15” VPAC has a fast, powerful logic engine, XVGA (1024×768) touchscreen and optional snap-on and remote I/O. The VPAC is compact, robust and reliable. The controller combines programming in ladder logic, operator interface, I/O and networking into an integrated, all-in-one unit.
Supports HTTP web pages, FTP file transfer, Modbus/TCP Master and Modbus TCP slave, and many other standard protocols. A second Ethernet port is currently dedicated to SmartRail Ethernet I/O, a highly expandable, modular I/O system. This keeps the I/O traffic completely segregated from any SCADA, ERP or internet related traffic.Robust Construction-Constructed with an all metal chassis is typically mounted in a control panel and supports IP66 environments. For further flexibility, the VPAC features VESA mount hole pattern. This allows them to support alternative mounting methods such as wall-mounting or an articulating arm. These alternative methods may be a good choice for a VPAC control room application using remote I/O.
- Fast scan rates with 4x the memory
- Online programming
- Dual Ethernet; Dual CAN
- USB Ports, removable flash drives, data logging, field applications updates, recipe management, and more
- Open-architecture PLC-based control
- Intuitive graphical interface
- RS2332 and RS485 serial ports maintain connectivity with existing serial devices
- Flexible input and output expansion modules
- Built-in comprehensive diagnostics allowing troubleshooting without PC based diagnostic tools
- All metal construction