Extend the life of your Healy-Ruff PRO-Line system with the Mini-PRO Replacement designed to replace existing Mini-PROs with Micro-VPAC II open-architecture hardware and technology. The Mini-PRO Replacement is installed using the existing mounting holes. Field connections, located in the same area as the original Mini-PRO, reduce installation time and cost.
Why upgrade your existing Mini-PRO?
- Easy installation
- Allows “staged” upgrades rather than upgrading a whole system at once
- Works with your existing analog radio or leased line service
- Compatible with existing Healy-Ruff PRO-Line telemetry protocol and future open-architecture Modbus RTU based systems
The Mini-PRO Replacement includes several of the original Mini-PRO Plus features and more:
- Same footprint as original Mini-PRO
- Battery Backup/UPS
- Four Analog Inputs
- Industry standard ladder logic programming tools
- “Store and Forward” repeater capability
- Pulse frequency, pulse width, and rain gauge inputs
- Expandable I/O via Modbus or CAN network
Mini-PRO Replacement comes standard with:
- Eight (8) discrete 12/24 VDC inputs
- Six (6) Form A relay outputs
- Four (4) Analog inputs
I/O expansion is done via 4-point, 8-point, 16-point and 32-point I/O modules.