Set Point Level Controller
The SP6R-X Level Controller is a simple, easy-to-use microprocessor-based controller which monitors any 4-20mA signal. It has six programmable relay outputs that can be used for control and alarm.
The transducer input scale and offset are fully configurable. A simulation mode allows the user to test the set points and relay operation. The controller can be configured for pump up or pump down applications, including level monitoring, pressure, temperature, flow and analytical.
The SP6R-X level controller is available in a NEMA 4X enclosure. These units are idea for replacing float switch or bubbler control systems.
- Microprocessor-based controller
- Monitors any 4-20mA signal
- Six programmable relay outputs that can be used for control and alalrm
- Transducer input scale and offset are fully configurable
- Simulation mode
- Can be configured for pump up or down
- Available in NEMA 4X enclosure
- Analog Input: 4-20mA, 14-bit, non-isolated
- Analog output: 4-20mA, 12-bit, non-isolated
- 6 programmable relay outputs with LED indication. Normally open contacts rated 3A at 120 VAC.
- 2.7” blue OLED 64×256 pixel display for process value display, relay output status indications, and program settings.
- 24 VDC (+/- 10%)
- 325mA max.
- Rotary selector knob and back/escape push-buttons give intuitive menu navigation and quick setting adjustments.
- -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
- Process value is simulated to verify proper relay sequence operation.
- Bar graph integrated into level display is scalable to represent actual level in percentage
Serial Communication Port
- RS-485 Modbus RTU designed for compatibility with Pump Watch™ Express Gateway