FOUR FULL-SERVICE ASSEMBLY FACILITIES NATION-WIDE
Proven Industry Leader
PRIMEX has been designing and building custom control panels for over 40 years. Our specialized equipment and construction practices allow for consistent quality and short lead times.
PRIMEX produces over 7500 engineered panels per year across four full-service panel assembly facilities located throughout the nation that can handle any assembly project from beginning to end.
- Petersburg, FL 17K square feet
- Ashland, OH 58K square feet
- Plymouth, MN 25k square feet
- Vacaville, CA 16K square feet
Simple or complex builds, control panel or electrical control box assembly – We can handle any size job and a wide variety of panel types.
- Remote Telemetry Units (RTU) panels
- HMI operator panels
- Control stations
- Master operation panels
- Push button stations
- Photovoltaic (PV) solar panels
- Junction boxes
- Motor control centers (MCCs)
- Motor control panels (MCPs)
- Power distribution panels
- Network and communication control panels
- PLC panels
- Variable frequency drive (VFD) control panels
Panels are built and listed in-house to one or more of the following certifications:
- UL 508A – Listing for Industrial Control Panels
- UL 698A – Listing for Enclosed Industrial Control Panels with Circuit Extensions to a Hazardous Location
- UL NNNY – Listing for Class 1, Division 1 and 2 Locations
Highly Skilled Staff
Whether your project involves power wiring, simple relay logic, or the latest in software-controlled automation, our assembly technicians and engineers have the necessary skills to produce control panels that you will be proud to own and pleased to operate.
Latest Drafting & Labeling Methods
Our assembly technicians use the latest in computer-generated drafting and labeling methods to deliver our customers well-organized, easy-to-maintain control panels that look good and operate accurately.