Affordable Control. Anytime. Anywhere.
icontrol® is the ideal solution for communities and operators seeking all the benefits of a full automation and control system without the expertise and hassle of owning and maintaining these technologies.
Control – improve your system performance with full-featured, open-architecture SCADA and PLC functionality.
Affordability – improve your bottom line with monthly service fees that fit within your operating budget while lowering your operating expenses.
Manageability – improve your peace of mind by focusing on your operations – we’ll manage your control system.
For a surprisingly low monthly fee, our solutions provide you secure remote access to a state-of-the-art SCADA system from any internet-enabled computer.
No dedicated SCADA hardware (high-end PC or server) to buy and maintain.
No SCADA software to buy and maintain.
No remote “SCADA client” license and software to buy or maintain.
PLC-platform independent – works with most common manufacturers.
Telemetry technology independent – utilize any local system communication infrastructure.
Internet connectivity technology and carrier independent – use existing or new access (cellular, cable, DSL, dial-up…)
MANAGE YOUR OPERATIONS
- Secure, remote access from any internet-enabled PC
- Use existing desktop, laptop or netbook from office, home or mobile
- Dynamic process graphics
- Equipment status (on/off, open/closed, alarms)
- Statistics and trend screens (levels, flows, starts, run-times, etc.)
- Full control
- Equipment (HOA, alternation, open/close, etc.)
- Set-points (start-stop, lead-lag, VFD settings, alarm points, etc.)
- Alarm management
- Enable/disable alarm
- Call rosters
- Remote acknowledgement
- Full log/history
- Data and reporting
- Graphical tending of analogs
- Basic reports – starts, run times, flows
- Advanced reports – custom and “e-file” solutions
- Asset management – scheduled, preventative and predictive maintenance tools
LET US MANAGE THE SCADA SYSTEM:
- Redundant servers in secure data center environment
- Daily backups of system data and programs
- Unlimited tags and user licenses
- Automatic software updates with no software licensing or annual software fees
- Managed communications and system connectivity – technology and provider independent