Rapid Set™ Mounting System
Complete Mounting System
The PRIMEX Rapid Set™ mounting system provides you with a complete, ready to install lift station control package. No more need for extra tools, supplies, or people to build and mount your controls! Our welded stainless steel frame provides a durable, yet clean, controls package for fast installation. The sunshield provides operators and your controls protection from the weather. The additional mounting plate of the Rapid Set system allows for operators to easily install any additional controls that your station may need or you may contact us about having these components factory installed prior to shipment for even faster system installation!
Interested in a quote? Email email@example.com and we’ll get back to you!
- Reduce on-site installation time
- Consistent appearance to installation
- Compact footprint
- Stainless steel construction to prevent corrosion
- Control panel factory installed
- Additional mounting space for other electrical components
- Standard 122 mph wind rating
- Optional design for 200 mph wind rating
- Sloped top acts as a sunshield and protects equipment and operators from weather
- 2-year limited warranty
- Frame: Welded 2” square tubing frame, 304 stainless steel
- Sunshield: Welded 0.125” thick 5052 aluminum
- Disconnect Mounting Plate: 0.125” thick 5052 aluminum (for mounting meter, disconnect, accessories)
- JBox Mounting Brackets: 0.125” thick 5052 aluminum (for mounting junction box, conduit support, etc.)
- Powder Coated White
- Frame Fasteners: Grade 8 per SAE J429
- Fastener Finish – EcoGuard®, Fastenal Product Standard: C.1000.ECO
- Control Panel Sizes:
- 36” x 36” – mounts directly to SS frame (predrilled holes)
- 36” x 30” – mounts directly to SS frame (predrilled holes)
- Additional mounting plate available for smaller size panels
- Lifting Eyes: Designed for 700 lbs. total max weight
- Control panel must not exceed 400 lbs.
- Service disconnect/meter/accessories must not exceed 140 lbs.