HiTemp Pump Switch
Mechanically-activated, wide-angle switch specifically designed for performance and dependability in high temperature sump applications up to 200°F (93°C). This mechanically activated, wide-angle pump switch provides automatic control of pumps in water and sewage applications.
The HiTemp pump switch is not sensitive to rotation or turbulence allowing it to be used in both calm and turbulent applications.
- Mechanically-activated, snap action contacts
- High impact, corrosion resistant, polypropylene float housing
- Adjustable pump range of 8 to 36 inches (20 to 91 cm)
- Twin wall design of float housing (patent pending) protects internal components from heat and moisture
- Pump down applications
- 125 VAC or 250 VAC models
- With or without a piggy back plug
- In standard cable lengths 20 or 30 feet and 6 or 10 meters (longer lengths available)
- Cable: flexible 16 guage, 2 conductor (UL, CSA) SJOOW, water-resistant, (CPE)
- Float: 3.18 inch diameter x 5.58 inch long, (8.1 cm x 14.2 cm), high impact, corrosion resistant, polypropylene housing for use in water up to 200°F (92°C)
- Maximum Water Depth: 33 feet (10 meters) or 13 PSI (90 kPa)
- Electrical:125 VAC 50/60Hz Single Phase:
- Maximum Pump Running Current: 13 Amps
- Maximum Pump Starting Current: 78 Amps
- 250 VAC 50/60Hz Single Phase:
- Maximum Pump Running Current: 12 Amps
- Maximum Pump Starting Current: 72 Amps
- Note: This switch is not recommended for controlling:
- Electric loads less than 100 milliamps, 12 VAC
- Non-arcing electric loads
- Note: This switch must be used with pumps that provide integral thermal overload protection.