331-SV Pump Control Panel
3 Phase, 3 Voltages, 1 Panel
The 331-SV pump control panel is designed to be simple, yet versatile for all standard duplex applications. One panel covers three phase, three voltages for an unbelievable value. It operates with floats, a level transducer or both! “Fit and Click” the appropriate overload modules into the starter and you are off and running.
The 331-SV control panel features the Station View™ controller which is simple to operate with an intuitive menu and clear graphics display.
- Padlockable wall mount NEMA 4X stainless steel enclosure
- Single-point power connection
- IEC HP rated motor starter with adjustable “Fit and Click” overload modules
- 10HP max @ 208V, 240V; 20HP max @ 480V
- Class 10 ambient compensated overload relay
- Pump short circuit disconnect/overload reset accessible through inner door
- Tri-voltage step-down control transformer
- Separate alarm/control fuses
- Override circuit to operate lag pump if lead float fails
- Station View™ controller
- Pump run lights
- Hand-Off-Auto switches
- Optional Level Sensor Kits
- Submersible level transducer with (2) backup floats, 50 ft. cables
- (4) Mechanical floats with cable weights, 50 ft. cables
- 1033805 1.25 – 5.0 FLA
- 1023500 4.5 – 18.0 FLA
- 1033806 8.0 – 32.0 FLA
*Overload Modules sold separately; each panel requires two modules; select modules based on motor FLA.