The SP6R level controller is a simple, easy to use microprocessor-based controller which monitors any 4-20mA signal. The controller features six programmable relay outputs that can be used for control and alarm. The transducer input zero and span are fully configurable. A simulation mode allows the user to test the set points and relay operation. The SP6R Level Controller can be configured for pump down or pump up applications, including:
- Level Monitoring
- Flow Analytical
- Configurable level measuring range
- Analog input: 0.1% resolution 4-20 mA signal, built-in noise filtering and averaging
- Eight character, alpha-numeric, avionics-grade LED for process value display and program parameters
- 20 segment scalable bar graph represents actual level in percentage
- 6 programmable relay outputs
- On board 24 VDC, 30 mA excitation voltage
- Easy navigation and set up with keypad
- Simulation mode to verify proper relay sequence operation
- Competitively priced
- 4-20 mA signal
- 100 ohms
- 12 – bits, 0.1% of full scale
SAMPLING CYCLE TIME:
- 100 mS
- 8 consecutive samples
- 0.5% of full scale
- 24 VDC, 30 mA available for loop powered transducers
- Six (6) programmable relay outputs with LED indication. “Form C” (SPDT) contacts rated at 10 amps at 240 VAC.
- Eight (8) character, alpha-numeric LED for process value and program parameters. The avionics-grade display is sharp and clear, even in direct sunlight from 10 feet away.
- 24 VDC (+/- 10%), 200 mA nominal, 400 mA maximum
- -15oC to 70oC (0oF to 150oF) at up to 0-90% RH non-condensing
- Front Panel: IEC Standard IP54 (with additional gasket) for indoor use
- Rear Case: IEC Standard IP20
- 20 segment bar graph display for process value – each bar represents 5% of full scale.
The SP6R level controller is also available in a NEMA 4X enclosure. These units are ideal for replacing float switch or bubbler control systems. Complete, turn-key control systems are also available through our Premier engineered products line.